Saturday 22 February 2014

Top Ten Breast Cancer Myths and Facts

Do you know fact from myth when it comes to your breast health? These are the top ten questions I am asked in my job.  One of the things I love best about my job is helping to alleviate the confusion around breast health and breast cancer, as well as empowering women and men with the knowledge to help them make their choices. Take this quiz and test your breast health knowledge. After you finish the quiz, you will see all the correct answers and explanations too!

Please comment and let me know how you did and what was new to you. Feel free to share this quiz with your friends and family.

If you are viewing this on your mobile phone, click the link "Survey" below for the quiz as the one embedded in the blog doesn't show up on  your phone. The link below will work.

Survey



4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! 10/10! Great idea to do this as a quiz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! Impressive score. Thanks for taking the time to do the quiz.

      Delete
  2. The only one I got wrong was the deodorant question. I am going for my first mammogram this year. hard to believe that in 9 years I will be the same age my mom was when she was diagnosed. I have just finished breastfeeding my son, after doing it for 16 months, so I'm just waiting for the milk to dry up, then I will be booking an appointment. I'm bringing my mom with me for support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, I am grateful you took the time to do the quiz and thrilled you scored so high! Let me know when you are going for your mammogram and I'll let you know what you can expect (if you'd like). I love that your mom is going with you. You should go out for lunch or something after and treat yourself as a reward for doing something to take care of yourself. I buy shoes or a bag everytime, shh - don't tell my hubby.

      Delete