Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Reminder That We Still Have Work to Do.

A friend of mine introduced me to a woman a little over a year ago now and I am very grateful for the introduction. I have been inspired by Michelle Pammenter Young every day since. Michelle shares her story much more vividly than I could ever hope to, so I won't try. I will say that Michelle has been living with an Inflammatory Breast Cancer diagnosis and inspiring people every day. Just this weekend she was hit by a devastating blow. She has brain cancer. Please click the link to read through Michelle's story and send your support. She will inspire you, motivate you, and remind you to live every single day to the absolute fullest. She has reminded me that even though I see advances every day, and I hear survivor stories and breakthroughs in breast cancer on a regular basis, we still have a ways to go before we can give all those diagnosed with breast cancer a happy ending.

I am sending Michelle and her family many positive thoughts for this next part of her journey, I hope you will join me.

Michelle has written a book about her journey and you can buy her book here. I encourage you to read it.





Wishing you all health and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, thank you so much for the lovely post. I feel honoured. I will keep trying to share my story. Hoping to get some video and media coverage to make it more real for others.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete